Saturday, 13 March 2010

Bye bye Sweden

S W E D E N
Bye Bye

Hope you enjoyed
(apart from the awful weather)
& hope you will
come back
.

p.s. You are
W E L C O M E
any time



2 comments:

  1. Moa och Kristian14 March 2010 at 11:35

    Hi Marzia!
    Thank you so much for the lovley dinner this thursday! We all enjoyed it very much and have been talking about the delicious food since then. Now we're back in Sweden again and we already long for our next visit. Hope to see you again soon, either in Sweden or in Italy.

    Looking forward to follow your blog!

    Hugs from Moa och Kristian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marzia,

    Many Thanks for an excellent dinner last Thursday (as always). I had a great week and some of the best rides of my life, including the walk back on Thursday morning... Please pass my very best regards to Mattias.

    After touching ground in Sweden Saturday, I had to go to an Italian cuisine Sunday as I missed the food from Scopello/Alagna already after less than 48h. I ate an antipasto and a good bucatini alla amatriciana, red wine is of course compulsory.

    Will follow your blog and look forward to meeting you all soon again.

    All the best
    Henrik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails