Oh, I got jealus now. I love to ski, but there are no skiing here in Singapore! But we have very nice weather so no complains! Where are you living in Italy? I've been skiing in Bad Gestain, Val Thorens and Zermatt.
What an amazing life you guys live! I was literally born on skis (am Swedish after all..) and it is something I miss so much living here in Australia.. I love the Italian alps and can't wait to explore it more.
I live in a very small village in the Italian Alps, together with M, a Swedish guy crazy about off-piste skiing, and our son E. I'm really interested in interior, design and photography (even if I am just a simple amateur and a beginner) and I am "in love with" Skandinavian design and way of life.
Here is our life. My sweetheart growing day by day.
Oh, I got jealus now. I love to ski, but there are no skiing here in Singapore! But we have very nice weather so no complains! Where are you living in Italy? I've been skiing in Bad Gestain, Val Thorens and Zermatt.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing life you guys live!
ReplyDeleteI was literally born on skis (am Swedish after all..) and it is something I miss so much living here in Australia..
I love the Italian alps and can't wait to explore it more.
Your photos are wonderful and your son gorgeous!
Have a great day!
xCharlotta