Monday, 15 July 2013

UNDER THE BRIDGE




  

Yesterday we took our mountain bike
and cycled 4 Km to reach this really nice site
with foaming waterfall.
Since there was a lot of snow in the mountains in Spring
there's still a lot of water in the rivers
due to the snow melting from the glacier
and to the recent rainstorms.



E.and M. ckecking
the stream and a good place to dive
into the water.

E. was a bit uncertain
(even if he had been here last year
diving from the rocks)
since the waterfall
with all that water, foam, stream and noise
was a bit scary indeed.





 Daddy showed the stream was not so strong
even near the waterfall.


Last advice before diving.

Unfortunately I was joining them under the bridge
when E. decided to jump
and I could not see the dive.
When I got there I found my wet kid 
wrapped in his towel.







Back home to have lunch.
But first a stop just round the corner
of the bridge to buy an icecream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails