On Saturday we explored another small river
hidden in the forest on the other side of the valley
(opposite our home).
I used to go there with my sister and friends many many years ago.
It was a kind of "secret" not to tell anybody else.
Indeed many knew about this small "lake"
even if it's hidden by the trees and you cannot see it from the path
unless you don't know where it is.
I've been there with M. just once long time ago
and I was curious to see how it changed in these years.
The small lake has changed a lot.
River floods and landslides have brought a lot of rocks
and the shape has changed.
Bottom check before diving
Daddy is giving some advise.
Water is really cold
and you want to get out pretty soon.
Last depth check
Did you know that sun glasses don't sink?













No comments:
Post a Comment