
Last Sunday we took a long ride
with our mountain bikes
(almost 12 Km but fortunately for me downhill)
through forests, meadows, old villages,
small rivers and lakes.
through forests, meadows, old villages,
small rivers and lakes.

I discovered some very pictoresque corners
I've never seen before
hidden in the narrow streets of the villages we passed by
and along the path.
Really nice and warm summer weather.
Next time we will not forget
to put on swimming suits
and will stop at this lovely lake
to take a swim in the green waters
and have a picnic

E. and M. were really very fast
and I had to do my best
to keep up with their speed!
I wonder what would have happened
riding uphill instead!
Some friends along the way taking a ride as well.
On days like this
I think we are really lucky to live here.
I think we are really lucky to live here.
It's like to go on holiday
without moving from home!
without moving from home!
Happy!

















No comments:
Post a Comment