Hi! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It's actually not easy to find the perfect bathrom. But I guess I will find a solution.. Have a nice summer. Are you going on vacation? We are just having the vacation at home, get ready for moving. Hugs!
I live in a very small village in the Italian Alps, together with M, a Swedish guy crazy about off-piste skiing, and our son E. I'm really interested in interior, design and photography (even if I am just a simple amateur and a beginner) and I am "in love with" Skandinavian design and way of life.
Here is our life. My sweetheart growing day by day.
Hi! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It's actually not easy to find the perfect bathrom. But I guess I will find a solution.. Have a nice summer. Are you going on vacation? We are just having the vacation at home, get ready for moving. Hugs!
ReplyDelete