Marzia this looks like paradise to me! The setting is so beautiful and of course even more so with your gorgeous 'E' in the foreground! Giggling to myself remembering how Oscar used to swim around in his pool like this, when he was little. Now he cant' fit any more..
What is the name of your village? Looks so stunning!! xx Charlotta
I live in a very small village in the Italian Alps, together with M, a Swedish guy crazy about off-piste skiing, and our son E. I'm really interested in interior, design and photography (even if I am just a simple amateur and a beginner) and I am "in love with" Skandinavian design and way of life.
Here is our life. My sweetheart growing day by day.
Marzia this looks like paradise to me!
ReplyDeleteThe setting is so beautiful and of course even more so with your gorgeous 'E' in the foreground!
Giggling to myself remembering how Oscar used to swim around in his pool like this, when he was little. Now he cant' fit any more..
What is the name of your village? Looks so stunning!!
xx Charlotta