Today I found these pictures from November 2009.
I have always been fascinated by the witch's house
in the fairy tale of Hansel & Gretel
and I've always been a bit "jealous"
of this gourgeous, perfect
Xstmas ginger bread houses.
Why don't try and build my own
ginger bread house?
At Ikea I found a nice red box
with ginger bread parts cut in the shape of a house
just to "glue" together.
So once home E. & I started to prepare
the caramel (according to the instructions in the box)
to glue all the parts and candies.
It took all my culinary skill
not to get my finger tips burned while trying to
glue the parts of the house together
before it got sticky and stiff.
At least despite my clumsy building technique
the house didn't collapsed
the house didn't collapsed
in the next days.
Anyway
Anyway


No comments:
Post a Comment