On Sunday E.
(and me as Master Chocolatier's assistant)
prepared this ready made
C H O CO L A T E
M O U S S E
M O U S S E
When I bought it I thought it was made
just of real pure chocolate
The brand was so reliable:
the famous Swiss Chocolate Company
But when I read the ingredients on the box
I found out that
in this "magic" cocoa powder
they add also
unhealthy trans fatty acids
made through the chemical process of hydrogenation of oils.
in this "magic" cocoa powder
they add also
unhealthy trans fatty acids
made through the chemical process of hydrogenation of oils.
Yes I know that in other foods
(like cookies, crackers, margarines, french fries)
we maybe eat without knowing
and without paying attention to the label of the ingredients
you can find these trans fats
But being aware of that
But being aware of that
gives you a strange feeling
It's like eating something
after you have read something sounding like
"It's poisoning"
Anyway next time
I will pay much more attention to labels
or I will prepare my own chocolate mousse
following a real recipe like this
(it looks simple...)
♥
♥




No comments:
Post a Comment