Tuesday, 14 September 2010

A Wonderful Day




Picture via Isa Form

Yesterday it was E's first day
at primary school
He was really thrilled and a bit nervous
The evening before when he was going to bed
he sat on the stair looking at me and told me
"You know Mum it's so nice to learn so many things"
I took him in the classroom
where we met the teachers
When I looked into his eyes
I had the impression
he was trying to hold back some tears
at that moment I felt my eyes filling with tears
but we both managed
He started to relax when he was asked
to choose his own desk
and when his cousin came
and they started to show each other
pencil cases and exercise books
When he came back he said
he really liked to go to school
and that that day had been a
W O N D E R F U L
D A Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails