E. is feeling much better.
No more pain since last night
but the doctor suggested an antibiotic therapy
I'm not very fond of antibiotics and I'm always worried
of possible side effects and allergies
(once E. had a skin rush)
But since there's this bad infection in his ear
I decided that probably this was the best thing to do
(the doctor reassured me about possible side effects).
It took so long to convince first me and then E. to drink his medicine
(He didn't like the banana taste)
Am I worrying too much?
I always fear that something
impredictable can happen to him
♥ ♥ ♥


I absolutely ADORE your blog- and you pics are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteHAve a wonderful weekend:)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteYou are probably worrying to much, but many times that is how it's like to be a mother...
I think it is smart to work with the fear you have because it dosen't do you good, and suddenly not him eather.. We attend to let our fear become they fear and instead we should work with safe, secure feelings....!
I'm glad he is better and if he should have a rush again he would probably just need som antihistamins....
Have a nice weekend!!
Hugs Tonje