I always get so moved by the warm love you express for 'E'. I can feel it all the way over the seven seas, the tall mountains and through the computer screen!
You're a wonderful and caring mother Marzia and I can see that reflects in your beautiful son.
Also. Can't believe I wasn't a follower.. I thought I was. Anyway, I just joined.. Any chance you could add an 'email subscription' gadget? I can send you the 'how to' if you don't know already. Just pop me an email on charlottaward@y7mail.com.
I live in a very small village in the Italian Alps, together with M, a Swedish guy crazy about off-piste skiing, and our son E. I'm really interested in interior, design and photography (even if I am just a simple amateur and a beginner) and I am "in love with" Skandinavian design and way of life.
Here is our life. My sweetheart growing day by day.
I always get so moved by the warm love you express for 'E'. I can feel it all the way over the seven seas, the tall mountains and through the computer screen!
ReplyDeleteYou're a wonderful and caring mother Marzia and I can see that reflects in your beautiful son.
Also. Can't believe I wasn't a follower.. I thought I was. Anyway, I just joined.. Any chance you could add an 'email subscription' gadget? I can send you the 'how to' if you don't know already. Just pop me an email on charlottaward@y7mail.com.
Lots of love,
Charlotta xx