Sunday, 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's day

I'm not really fond of this
Valentine's day

and all the stuff connected.
I don't like to celebrate love
just because all the world is celebrating it.
So there will be no
candles light dinner tonight.

Maybe tomorrow or next week. Why not?

Love
begins at home,

and it is not how much we do
but how much
Love

we put in that action.

Mother Theresa


Anyway Happy Valentine's day
to my 2
Sweethearts

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Wow, what a gorgeous life you live!!
    I really envy you!:-)
    I love the Alps and I love to ski.
    I haven´t been to the Alps after that our children where born.
    You show us sooooo beautiful pictures!

    I understand that you enjoy life there!

    Have your family been a lot of times in Sweden because of your swedish husband?
    It´s nice to read about a foreign girl who likes swedish design.

    Have a nice day!

    I have an interior blog if you want to visit me.

    Hugs from Sweden!
    Miss White (Fröken Vit i Madickenhuset)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say...
    You can change the language on the blog so you can read!
    Bye, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!

    thank you for your lovely comment om my blog!!
    really nice pictures you are sharing today!!

    //Anna-Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails